View Single Post

Old 12-08-2015, 05:04 AM
2005 Murano
2005 Murano

Default crankshaft position sensor nissan murano 2005 S 3.5L

Quote:
Originally Posted by bennyb53 View Post
remy: not much to go on. Was the car running when you get the code P0725? Then you replace the crankshaft sensor. Now it won't crank. So just silence when attempting to start or just rapid click? If so, check battery connection and battery could be dead. Did you also get Code P0335.

There's no code P0725 for Murano. Code P0725 is vehicle speed sensor or revolution sensor for other Nissan. Vehicle speed sensor for Murano is P0720. I am away from home base for the holiday for another week.
Benny, thank you for the reply. The Murano started acting funny where it will stop & I will let it set for a few then it will start it will hesitate some times then it stopped. I thought it was a catalytic converter, but I see on you forum that it is a crank shaft sensor(crankshaft position sensor Nissan Murano 2005 S 3.5L) so I changed all sensors crank and camshaft
but I still don't get any spriks I tested 3 of the 6, the code reader (Actron autoScanner Plus) it read P0725 Engine speed sensor circuit malfunction. at this point I'm very lost not sure what is the next step. Would you please help.