View Single Post

Old 01-14-2012, 04:53 AM
2007 Murano

Default breake and battery light

I bought a used Nissan Murano. When I bought it of course we didnt have problems with it until we took it home. The brake and the battery light would come on at the same time. We took it back to get fixed and they claimed they fixed it. Well they put new brakes on but did not change the battery. About 2 weeks ago (the lights still on) my car stalled and dies on me. My husband thought it might be the battery and got me a new battery for it. The battery that came in the car must have been in there ever since the car was made. Well my car hasnt died anymore but the lights are still on. My uncle saw I needed new back tires so we got them put on and got the tires ligned up. When we bought the car the steering wheel was also cocked to the right and would not straighten up but the people that put my tires on fixed that. Well for the next 2 days after I got my tires on the lights didn't come on. The 3rd day they came back on and are acting up like crazy. I forgot to mention when they come on they make my headlights dim? Come to find out the people that put the tires on said the murano had to have been ran into a dirch and wrecked. The dealer did not aware ud of that when it was bought. My husband still can't find why those lights keep coming on?? HELP please