View Single Post

Old 01-19-2011, 02:45 PM
2007 Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver05 View Post
looking for some help, never had this happen before. the heat works great while driving but while sitting the heat goes away. ( not completely just very cool) while looking under the hood i noticed that the a/c compressor was cycling on and off even though it is off in the cabin. thanks for any help
This just happen to me. It finally stopped working at all. Are you having and issues with your transmission? The issue with the cracked radiator has caused a lot of problems. Here is my responds from my previous post.

The heater on my 2007 Pathfinder has resently started not getting hot while idling. As long as I'm giving it gas it's fine. I also have the same issue as so many others with my transmission and radiator. My radiator has a milky greasy substance in it. My transmission is very jerky and feels like I'm driving over rumbling strips at 40 to 60 mpg. I have an appointment this week at the dealership. I have 69000 miles so I'm hoping Nissan will fix it under the new extended warrenty. Did anyone else have issues with their heater when they had the problems with their radiator and transmission? We are a Nissan family. We have owned bought 14 new Nissans over the last 20 years and have swore to never own anything else. The 2007 Pathfinder that we currently have has been one problem after the other. I guess I'll find out what Nissan thinks of their loyal customers this week when they decide how they will handle my current issues.

UPDATE: Just left the dealership after taking my Pathfinder in for all the issues I was having. They said that my radiator is cracked, which has destroyed my transmission and heater core. Also said that the gas gage is bad and timing chain is believed to be stretched. They gave me a loaner and said that everything was covered under the extended warranty. THANK GOD. I was really surprised they had no problem at all taking care of everything.