View Single Post

Old 10-31-2010, 04:09 AM
Master Enthusiast
1997 Altima
1995 Sentra
1995 Nissan sentra

Get to the ECM relay just behind the glove box and check for voltage at terminal 1,3, and 6 of relay. Colors ar for 1,2 white/blue, 3 red/black should have batt volts or 12 volts Check the ground side of the relay terminal 31. Also checek the supply and signal to the ignition coils. I do beleive you either have a broken wire in the harness by the batteryfrom the fuse block through inside the vehicle at the fender by the battery, or you have an ECM problem. The logic I have for this is that you have Vent control valve code P1448 which caised the P0455 evap gross leak, you have fuel pump power loss, you have no spark which leads me to believe and ECM supplied ground is missing. Also you have P0505 which is an Idle control system theat is controlled by the ECM and without the vehicle running you should not be getting this code unless the ISC motor has failed or the signal to it is missing.
With the frustration you have I would start over from the beginning and see exactly what you have spark, fuel, etc. I think you can get your answer from here because both are ECM controlled. Use the diag aid in the ESM for fuel pump EC 163 and ignition coils under code P1320 to give the diag you need.
I hope this helps you out. The cam sensor code will occur if there is a fault. I have not seen this not set unless there was a problem with timing or ecm.