View Single Post

Old 09-12-2009, 06:27 AM
rollingclone

So I have had to replace my drive shafts three times. I had to have new rotors on the front. I have the cup holder in the rear fall apart. That little compartment next to the shifter has broken. I have had the plastic molding on the rear hatch completely broken away. I had that rattle that Nissan could not locate (it is a radio harness Clip) new battery, new collision sensor, new O2 sensor, Oh yeah, a new fuel level sender put in, under warranty. And they recently did something to the tire inflation sensor/system. I am worried that the I am hearing that whine from the timing belt tensioner going in the V6. 2005 Pathfinder with 75K. I also own a 2000 Honda Odyssey, which has 185K, and the only repair under warranty was the door latching system. There was a rusty tranny fluid cooling line that leaked and needed replacement, at my cost at 150K. The Ody blows away this Nissan for reliability, and Nissan not calling back has made my choice for replacement of the Honda very easy indeed. Either way, both are made in America.