View Single Post

Old 07-15-2009, 05:21 AM
Enthusiast
2014 Pathfinder
2014 Pathfinder

Default Brake noise

Point taken!.
But after so many attempts to repair the problem somebody has to wake upto the fact that maybe we are doing something wrong. But no!
Nissan did what they call a major replace or repair, Shims and so on at around 1500 miles. That seemed to do the job, but after a while the same problem again. Nissan then told me that they had done what is required and could not do anything else. It was then discussed in depth how a new vehicle could be sold with this known problem. I was told that we are very sorry but as stated there is very little can be done about it.
Everytime it went in for a service it was noted that client complained about brake noise. Still nothing done. So after so many attempts and so many failures you tell me that it has nothing to do with Magnuson-Moss Warranty act!
As a consumer having paid $40,000 for a new vehicle, under warranty for 36,000 miles and still having the same problem, and still being told there is nothing we can do about it, i think i have every right to make a claim under this Act.
I tried being Mr. Nice guy and it got me nowhere.
Right or wrong, it has things happening now. Today the Murano is going in to have everything replaced with parts sent to the dealer by Nissan.
This is one Bone this dog is not going to let go!!