View Single Post

Old 10-07-2007, 09:11 AM
Tech Enthusiast
2015 Rogue

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbyknapp View Post
Well Jon,
i never did get any strong instruction on how to find the accessible end of the knock sensor cable in the engine compartment. As advised, i bought a new sensor and harness to do the repair but i still don't know where it hooks up to. i was hoping that someone could give me a foto or a specific description but so far no one has offered. i tried accessing the repair manual here but wasn't able to get in .. Perhaps i will try that again. i have only weeks to get my car inspected before my registration runs out so i am getting a bit desperate. My next move might be to the nissan dealer to try and tip a technician there if one was nice enough to point out exactly where it is that i need to plug into. And hey.. Thanks for asking.. i thought i just was wasting away there in knock sensor limbo...
Cheers, bob
I pulled this from your Service Manual SECTION EC - Engine Control System.

Hope it helps...
Attached Thumbnails
Quest trouble code..Knock Sensor  P0325-pages-ec_page_1-gif   Quest trouble code..Knock Sensor  P0325-pages-ec_page_2-gif   Quest trouble code..Knock Sensor  P0325-pages-ec_page_3-gif   Quest trouble code..Knock Sensor  P0325-pages-ec_page_4-gif   Quest trouble code..Knock Sensor  P0325-pages-ec_page_5-gif  

FIND OUT WHAT YOUR REPAIR SHOULD COST?
Repair Cost Estimator

BUY NISSAN ACCESSORIES!
Nissanhelp Store