View Single Post

Old 09-12-2017, 03:52 PM
2005 Altima Sedan
2012 370Z Coupe

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bennyb53 View Post
1. There's a conflict on your post. An engine that does not start will not stall. According to you it will not start but also stalls. It tells me it will start sometimes but cannot hold idle so it stalls.
Thanks for the reply bennyb53. I am sorry I was not clear. Most of the times it will not start and even if it starts some time it will stall immediately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bennyb53 View Post
2. Code P1444 I suspect might be the issue. It's the Purge Volume Control Solenoid Valve. It's very easy to replace. Just follow the EVAP line as it enters the engine bay and after the Service Port it connects to the Purge Solenoid Valve. The other connection is the Vacuum line. If the vacuum hose is cracked/damaged it will cause a severe misfire or engine stall.
I will buy the Purge Volume Control Solenoid valve and replace and post the update.

--

I tried to start the car using starter fluid, every time I used it, car cranks with some noise and starts and stall immediately. I am also wondering if the engine coolant sensor has anything to do with this ( though no codes ).

Thanks,
Kenny.